RULES FOR PARK GUESTS
Management and Staff welcome you as our valued guest and advise we are available during office hours: 9am to 5pm. During daylight savings months and peak times, our office will be open extended times and public holidays we are open 10am to 3pm. Check our office door for current opening hours. For assistance outside of office hours, please call the number listed on the welcome page and we will return your call as soon as possible.
In cases of emergencies please contact the emergency services on 000.
As per your guest registration card signed at check-in, please familiarise yourself with the below:
- Check–In and Check-Out
Check-In time is 1.00pm and Check-Out time is 10.00am.
Return all access cards & keys to the office. Non-return will incur a charge of $20.00.
- NO SMOKING
Please observe the No Smoking requirements in your cabin. Smokers are requested to smoke on the veranda only and not inside the cabin. Failure to observe the No Smoking rule will result in you incurring a cleaning fee of $250.00.
- Cabin Condition
- Upon entry into the cabin please observe and advise us immediately of any breakages or items out of order. Please leave the kitchen as you found it. Wash, dry and return all utensils to their allocated areas.
- All breakages and damages must be reported to Management prior to your departure.
- Management reserves the right to make a charge against your credit card for any outstanding charges that apply to your booking. This includes extra cleaning, excess rubbish removal, additional unpaid guests, extended stays, late checkouts, property theft and any repairs or damage to the property.
- Site Condition
Upon exit from your site please turn off the water tap, electricity connection and replace the grate over the grey water point.
Greywater disposal points are for the disposal of greywater For sites with no grey water disposal,
All breakages and damages must be reported to management prior to your departure. Management may impose an extra charge to cover repair costs and or replacements. Failure to advise us will result in a charge being made against your credit card to the cost of repairs and/or replacement. Please place all service connections to your van, vehicle or tent in such a manner so as to cause the least nuisance to
- Bunk Beds
Your cabin may house bunk beds. Please be aware Australian standards state that in the interest of safety, children under 9 years of age should not sleep on top bunks and children should not play on bunk beds.
Please park your vehicle in the designated parking area; there is one allocated parking space for each cabin. Boat parking is available on the grassed area between or alongside the cabins. Please do not park your vehicle in such a manner as to cause a nuisance to other park guests and residents. Vehicles must not be parked on the roadways of the park, except for Cabins 2 and 3. If you have more than one vehicle to park, please check with the office as to additional parking space.
- Speed Limit is 10kph for all vehicles and pushbikes and must be adhered to at all times.
- No unregistered vehicles or trailers are permitted in the park.
- No vehicles to be driven by unlicensed drivers.
- No mechanical repairs or servicing is to be performed on any vehicle in the park.
- Bikes, Skateboards, Rollerblades etc.
- Guests and any registered visitors may ride bicycles or scooters within the Park but must at all times ensure that they do so in a manner that does not endanger, or is not likely to endanger, themselves, other persons or any property.
- As by law, bicycle helmets must be used and bicycles/scooters must only be ridden during daylight hours. No pushbikes/scooters are to be ridden near or through the boom gate area.
- The riding of skateboards, roller blades and roller skates is NOT PERMITTED in the park.
- Park management may confiscate any bike, skateboard, scooter or rollerblades or any other recreational equipment used by the Guest or the Guest’s family and visitors, if in the opinion of the park owner the equipment is being used in a manner that is dangerous for the user or other park users or both; the use is such as to cause a nuisance; or the equipment is being used in areas where the use is not permitted. The park owner will return any equipment that has been confiscated under this clause at the conclusion of your stay.
- Bicycle and scooter riders must not exceed the park speed limit that applies to motor vehicles. When not in use bicycles/scooters must be stored neatly on the site and must not be left to obstruct the roadways or pathways of the Park so as to cause a trip hazard.
Visitors must register at the office prior to entry onto the park. Visitors are to park their vehicles in the visitor’s car park in front of the office. Guests are responsible for the conduct of their visitors and must ensure that they are aware of the Park rules. No visitors are permitted to use any of the park’s facilities or to stay overnight unless they have registered as guests and paid the appropriate charges (visitor’s fees) at the office.
- Swimming Pool
- The Pool Area is available for use by Guests and their registered visitors. The pool is open every daybetween the hours of 9am to 8pm unless advised otherwise by signage or by the park owner or park manager.
- All Pool users must not do anything that would endanger themselves or any other person. Dangerous behaviour prohibited within the pool area include running, performing a ‘bomb’ and inverted manoeuvres such as backflips or somersaults. Pool users must not splash water or act in any other manner that may cause danger or inconvenience to other users.
- The Pool enclosure is required by law to remain secure at all times. Pool users must not wedge or tamper with the pool gate in anyway so as to prevent the gate closing immediately upon entry or exit.
- No one is to permit any child or any person who cannot swim a reasonable distance to enter the pool enclosure unless that child or person is supervised at all times by a responsible adult.
- Children under 14 years of age are to be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Glass bottles, drinking glasses, sharps or any other material that may cause injury or contamination of a pool, may not be taken into the pool enclosure.All plastic drinking bottles and any food wrappings must be disposed of by guests and their visitors in the bins provided. No smoking or alcohol is permitted in the pool enclosure.
- In the interest of hygiene and public health, no one with a contagious illness or skin infection is to enter the pool or spa enclosure.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool’s enclosure under any circumstances.
- Persons failing to abide by the rules for use of the swimming pool will be prohibited from using the pool.
- Pets: Defined as Dogs and Cats only
- Pets are only permitted in the park with the prior approval of the park owner. Pets are not allowed on the beds or furniture under any circumstances, if this is found to be the case you will be charged an additional $50.00 cleaning fee. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times whilst inside the park grounds. Dogs must not be left unattended whilst in the park. Cats must be contained whilst outside on the park in a cat enclosure or cat run with adequate netting so as to prevent the cat escaping. Dogs must be exercised outside of the park boundary.
- Pets are not permitted onto other guest’s sites or in or around the community facilities including the amenities block, laundry, hall, swimming pool area, those areas surrounding other tourist cabins and the tourist camping areas. Guests must ensure their pets do not cause annoyance, disturbance or nuisance to other guests, residents or visitors in the park.
- Guests are responsible to make good or bear the cost of making good any damages to common property by their cat or dog while kept in the park. Please pickup all your dog litter in plastic bags providedand dispose of these bags in the park rubbish bin marked accordingly. This bin has been provided so as to avoid unpleasant smells and the unnecessary emptying of numerous rubbish bins. This Bin is marked and located beside the Recycle Station situated along Kookaburra Circuit.
- YOU WILL BE ASKED TO REMOVE YOUR PET from the park if your pet becomes aggressive or causes a nuisance (constant barking is one) to other people or pets.
- Garbage & Recycle Bins
- Garbage bins are placed inside and outside your cabin for your convenience. Please do not place recyclable material into these bins.
- Recycle bins are provided around the park; the bins are marked for your convenience. They are easily accessed and recognisable. They are for RECYCLABLE MATERIAL ONLYand not for general refuse.
- Restrictions on Noise
- Quiet time is from 10pm to 7am. For the comfort of all patrons this must be strictly adhered to. Noise must be kept to minimum during these times. Please be conscious of your neighbours, they should not be able to hear you after 10pm. Noise complaints by your neighbours to management may result in you being asked to leave the park.
- The noise volume from radios, stereos, televisions and social gatherings must be at a level so as not to interfere with the quiet enjoyment of other guests, residents or guests in the park.
- Abusive language, including swearing, excessive noise, physical intimidation or assault on other park guests or park residents will not be tolerated at any time and will result in the police being called and you being requested to leave the park immediately.
- Amenity Block and Laundry Area
- The amenities are for registered Guests only.
- Bathing of infants or young children is not permitted in the laundry tubs. Soiled cloth nappies and other contaminated clothing must be thoroughly pre-rinsed in a tub prior to washing in a machine.
- Be considerate of the next user and always leave the laundry tubs, washing machines and dryers in a clean and tidy condition after use. Clothes should be removed from the clothes lines/dryers as soon as practical after they have dried.This will minimise any inconvenience caused to following users.
- Washing of clothes in hand basins or showers STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- The washing of pets or pets bedding is strictly prohibited
- Any washing machines or dryers not functioning, or any damage caused to the washing machines or dryers must be reported to the park owner or manager immediately.
- Children under the age of 8 years must be supervised by a responsible adult whilst using the amenities and laundry area. Children must not use skate boards, roller blades, scooters, bikes, go carts, play or run around inside or the vicinity of the amenities. NO BALL GAMESare permitted in the amenities or clothes line area
- Any toilets, showers or basins not functioning, or any damage caused to the toilets, showers or basins must be reported to the park manager immediately.
- The use of the park’s barbeques is permitted between the hours of 7am and 10pm daily. When using these facilities ensure that the BBQ’s gas bottle is turned off when cooking is finished and leave the area in a clean and tidy condition for the next person to use.
- Washing of dishes, glasses and cutlery is only permitted in the camp kitchen and the BBQ area.
- Children under the age of 16 years must be under the supervision of a responsible adult.
- No PETS permitted in the BBQ or camp kitchen area at any time.
- Leisure Room
- The Leisure Room is available for use by guests and their registered visitors. Please use the equipment and games provided with due care.
- The Leisure Room is monitored by a video camera linked to the office.
- Children under 8 years must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- If you are the last to leave, please ensure the room is left clean and tidy and turn out the lights and close the door on exit.
- Emergency and Emergency Exits
- The emergency gathering area and exits are as shown on the Emergency Evacuation map displayed in the interior of the cabin. In the case of an emergency the emergency alarm will sound. Please make your way immediately to the emergency gathering area, as indicated on the map.
- Emergency exits are for emergencies only and must not be used for any other purpose. Any guest or their visitors observed using any of the emergency exits as access to and from the park will be asked to vacant their cabin and leave the park immediately.
- Permanent Residents
Our park contains a large number of permanent residents. This means that the Park is their permanent place of residence and that the homes they occupy are self-owned.
We ask that during your stay with us that you respect our residents and their property. They are a great bunch of people and are more than willing to offer helpful advice about the park and the surrounding area if asked.
Please enjoy your stay with us. If you have any questions about the above, please do not hesitate to come see us in the office.
Kane and Bonnie Callagher